Ostoskorisi on tyhjä
Yli €30 arvoisten tilausten toimituskulut 0 €
Toimitamme kaikenkokoiset yli €30 tilaukset toimituskuluitta Suomessa!Lisätietoa toimitusehdoista
Scientific Anglers Mastery Saltwater
Scientific Anglers Mastery Saltwater fly lines have you covered for everything the swims the flats anywhere! It covers everything from coldwater redfish to big tarpon in the keys!
This is a floating specialty that excels in wade fishing. It is built on a braided multifilament core, with low stiffness, that gives teh angler a moderate delivery. The running line optimized to float and reduces memory, which is great if wading around coral, you don’t have to go back and unhook your line while its draging behind you. Another great feature is the fact the line is two tone for better visibility, and designed to work in a wide variety of weather condtions.
- Low memory for a wide range of weather applications
- Excels at wade fishing in saltwater
- 6-9 weight lines with medium head to aide in distance casting
- 10-14 weight lines with shorter head for quick casts with larger flies
- Small diameter to deal with windy conditions
- Compound taper turns over big flies
- Running line optimized to float and reduces memory
- Braided multifilament core, low stiffness, moderate delivery
AVAILABLE IN: WF Floating #6-14
CORE: 25 lbs, 30 lbs, 35 lbs